The brand strategy framework is the starting point. Brand is an opportunity to innovate and create great strategy that sets up great creative. This process is not
for everyone but demonstrates how we approach larger initiatives.
• Research - focus groups, surveying, competitive audits
• Executive alignment - what’s the business problem?
• Brand architecture
• Creative concepts
• Logo and visual brand Identity (business papers, envelops, mailing label, etc.)
• Communications strategy (marketing tactics, and execution brings together analog, digital and experiential)
• Collateral and Signage (driven by communications strategy)
• Interactive design and development
• Additional communications options (mobile apps, social media, selling enhancements, etc.)